Ohio State University Extension is back to having office hours open to the public Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. If you are planning to visit the Jefferson County Extension office on Tuesdays or Thursdays, please call 24 hours ahead to schedule a time. We will continue to telework during the rest of the business week until further notice and can still be reached via phone and email 8AM – 4:30PM Monday through Friday for immediate assistance. When planning to visit the office during the times listed below, come prepared and follow social distancing guidelines. We are requiring anyone entering the office to wear a mask – if you do not have a mask, one will be provided. Only 2 customers will be allowed in the office at one time due to spacing restrictions. We are more than happy to provide curbside assistance or meet you on the main floor as well – just call our office at 740-264-2212 when you arrive, and someone will be down to meet you.
Our open-to-the-public hours are the following:
Staff continue to telework and can be reached by email:
- Angie Allison, firstname.lastname@example.org, for 4-H Youth Development
- Erika Lyon, email@example.com, for Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Leslie Aftanas, firstname.lastname@example.org, for J-Fit, Cloverbud, etc.
- Tracy McKee, email@example.com, for any general office needs
- Kasey Kuntz, firstname.lastname@example.org, for SNAP-Ed
If you need to drop off paperwork or forms, please slip under the main office door (Suite 512) ONLY.